Oddsox Official Website

Home | FAQ | Contact Us | Mailing List

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Member Profile: Matt Yost




Instrument: Vocals
Age: 22
Birthday: 1st of August (Did you know that race horses celebrate their birthdays on this day??)

Family: My mum and dad, Helen and Rod (kisses and hugs), my sister Sarah (19), my brother Joseph (13) and my little sister who lives in heaven: Esther (16). I can’t wait to see her again.

Pets: We’ve had a dog, birds, a cat, rabbits… rabbits… and more rabbits and a blue tongue lizard or two, but now, a few ants and silver fish. I’d like a snake, and one day a beaver that eats cheese!!

Favourite Colour Socks: All colours, funky ones – with cool things on them. Once, I was given a cow sock to wear with the pink one that I already had on.

Favourite Food: Mangoes, Duck, mangoes, mangoes, mangoes, and anything that Humphrey (my flat mate), and I manage to cook up. :)

Favourite TV Show: Alias, girls stuff – boys stuff, maybe some Australian Idol too.

Favourite Oddsox Song: Lots of them!! Maybe It’s Enough because Jesus is with us EVERYWHERE we go. I also like Dance, J-E-S-U-S, Looking up, The Sheep song, Lots and lots of songs!!

Church: Launceston Family Church :) I go here with Isaac and Andrew

Primary School: Norwood Primary School

Favourite Subject at School: Music, maths and sport

Background: I’ve just finished my early childhood degree (teaching) so I think I’m a teacher (That sounds boring doesn’t it!!) but it’s lots of fun. Lots of kids – working with these cool cats. I play lots of music and as well as singing, I play trumpet. I’ve lived in Launceston all my life, and have been a Christian almost that long :) It’s the best thing ever. I love my friends, love people and kids, and like life! :) Come and dance with us.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MATTY.
    You're a Legend.
    from ELYCE.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are such a grest performer, umm, besides that, i was wondering if i could get your email. things mostly are postponed with my brother anyway my email is claash_1@hotmail.com.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hey Matty!!
    You are a true champ..
    Im stoked that Oddsox is taking of and flying into an awesome ministry! God bless in everything you do buddy.
    love from your friend (that you almost married once upon a time..) hahaha
    Coz.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Matt,
    My flatmate Cam lent you a music book of mine, - "A Swag of Australian Songs". I need it back but am having trouble contacting you. Could you email me at yogi_master@yahoo.com to organise returning it. Cheers Michael W

     

Post a Comment

<< Home