Oddsox Official Website

Home | FAQ | Contact Us | Mailing List

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Member Profile: Isaac Lee



Instrument: Lead Guitar
Age: 21
Birthday: 8 December, 1984

Family: My wife, Shelley! Also dog; see below.

Pets: Molly the dog. She is a big black Labrador – she isn’t scary though, she wouldn’t hurt a fly!

Favourite Colour Socks: Invisible socks! They are the best because if you are wearing them, you are probably wearing sandals and that means it is summer! My favourite time of year!

Favourite Food: I like Asian food because it is spicy, although I like practically everything. My all-time favourite would probably be chocolate… keep me away from the chocolate!

Favourite TV Show: Australian Idol, Bear in the Big Blue House. (Seriously)

Favourite OddSox Song: I really like the tough sound of Dance but I also like It’s Enough because of its all round catchy-ness. It’s Enough also talks about how it is enough for God to be our friend and for Him to want to be with us.
It is an awesome thing that the God who created everything wants to be our friend

Church: Launceston Family Church

Primary School(s): Invermay Primary, West Launceston Primary (Tasmania)

Favourite Subject(s) at School: Science and Drama.

Background: I’ve just completed first year of a Bachelor of Contemporary Arts (Music Stream) that is a degree in Jazz and Rock theory and practice – all that means is that I am learning how to make better music!
I have been a Christian for 8 or 9 years and I believe in the birth, death and resurrection of God's son, Jesus. Only through belief in Him men and women can be reunited with God. I believe that being a follower of Jesus is the best way to live and the only way to die.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats Isaac!
    you're married!!!
    "All my friends are getting married... la la la"
    hope its all going well for you bud!
    Coz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home