Oddsox Official Website

Home | FAQ | Contact Us | Mailing List

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Member Profile: Andrew Nairn



Instrument: Bass Guitar
Age: 19
Birthday: 1/12/86

Family: Mum, Dad and James

Pets: Puss (the cat) and countless fish that we don't name.

Favourite Colour Socks: Pink cos it's buff and green cos it matches my eyes.

Favourite Food: Nacho's but pronounced NACHOSSSSSS

Favourite TV Show: Sponge Bob Square Pants

Favourite Oddsox Song: Looking Up - Bass solo YAY!!! But I'd also have to say "It's enough that" because It's enough that God loves me, wants to be with me everywhere I go, talk to me and that he died for me so that I might be his friend.

Church: Launceston Apostolic Family Church

Primary School: Launceston Christian School

Favourite Subject at School: Music for sure!!! I love Jamming and Jamming loves me!

Background:
KIDS: I've been a leader at four kids holiday programs and used to help out in the creche at church.

MUSICAL: I've played bass/piano at three kids holiday programs and have done countless performances with Oddsox. I'm a regular or default musician at my church and have a passion for serving God in that area. I'm currently studying Music at Uni with Bass guitar as my instrument and I teach Guitar and Bass guitar at the Launceston Christian School.

CHRISTIAN: I became a christian three days before my fourth birthday and I believe God to be the Saviour of my life and that he died on the cross for me and that I'll have eternal life with him when my time on earth is up.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey andrew
    i went to this website and i saw your profile thingy and i was just saying hello cause its been forever. so...Hello!
    catchya round...hopefully!
    From Elyce (in Burnie!) you know me...

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andrew...
    im KINDA cool? GAG ME PLEASE!!!
    i think you ought to rephrase because that was a bum effort. anyway cya

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats incredible i have the same intentions...i wanna be just like me when i grow up. good to know i have a fan :)

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Nandrew-Anne!!!
    And hello Elyce!
    Nandrew-anne, you are awesome.. keep that huge big smile on your face... those teeth are looking mighty fine these days..haha
    cya round uni mate.
    PS: look at that sauce..there is a puddle at your feet!
    Coz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home