Oddsox Official Website

Home | FAQ | Contact Us | Mailing List

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Member Profile: Kylie Goodger



Instrument: Vocals
Age:
21
Birthday:
21st of May

Family:
I live with my mum, dad, my brothers James (18), Ben (16) and Ryan (13) and my sister Melissa (13)

Pets:
Other family members include those of the 4 legged meowing genre - Symphony, Mishka and Misty ;) ... and yes they are very much treated as family members!!

Favourite Colour Socks:
I have 13 pairs of socks!!! ..why do i know that?! plus my odd toe socks! My favourite ones would be...white with big pink and yellow spots.....and my bright watermelon pink ones :)

Favourite Food:
Mangoes, camembert cheese, praties, chocolate milk, lasagna, pancakes and asian food, especially chinese, indonesian and noodle box!

Favourite TV Show:
australian idol :) ...and i like kerri-anne and doctor phil...and all the good comedy shows that have been on lately ;) - british or aussie eg. kath and kim.

Favourite Movie:
Finding Nemo and Love Actually all the way!!!! and any veggie tales dvd! esp. silly songs and 'dave and the giant pickle'!! and the Jonah movie ;)

Favourite Oddsox Song:
Wow, do I have a favourite?? There are so many good ones!!! I love Dance cause it's really funky and the band goes off!! :) I also love our new song that says, "You've gotta Run to Jesus when the pressure's on, He's the one who keeps you strong." I sing it when I get stressed out and worried and it makes me feel better!!

Church:
the church @ the TRAMSHEDS that currently has no name but was previously Energizer Life Church and is soon to be renamed!!!

Primary School:
West Launceston Primary School

Favourite Subject at School:
My favourite subjects were music and maths.

Background:
I have been playing piano since I was 5 yrs old and flute since I was 11. I teach piano privately. I joined ODDSOX when it first began at the end of 2003. I sing and play keyboard at church and also plan and run our program for 3 - 5 year old children during church :) I completed 2 years of Early Childhood Education at uni, and then moved into a childcare course. I want to work in childcare long term :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey matey!
    Just stumbled on here randomly... we used to chat a bit online- I didn't realise your from Energizer Life Church? I'm from the Bellerieve congregation, but you guys have changed your name now aye? Going to the Factory next year? Anyway have a nice life hey! Lv Nellxo (helplessly_devoted777@hotmail.com)

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home